2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Gary
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Lol most likely. Would never go near another of their dealerships.

They even had the cheek to say it will be painted, so i thought ok what needs painting? Well the bumper, bonnet, roof, tail gate, os wing, os door. Erm no thanks!

They obviously make a habit of dodgey cars, otherwise it wouldnt of happened.
lol may aswell do a full respray :( did u get your R out a dealership?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
lol may aswell do a full respray :( did u get your R out a dealership?
Exactly and im a perfectionist when it comes to cars so i couldnt have that.

No i got my one private, it was perfect! The owner brought it down from hamilton to kent as it was so good but lost their job so i snapped it up.

The first car i have ever spent money on servicing etc everything else i did myself.

Nice looking type s by the way! :):):)This forum hurts the pockets, you see what other people have and just have to mod.

Got to get a milltek next, then im done (i hope).

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Exactly and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to cars so I couldnt have that. No, I got my one private, it was perfect ! The owner brought it down from Hamilton to Kent as it was so good but lost their job so i snapped it up. The first car i have ever spent money on servicing etc everything else i did myself. Nice looking Type S by the way! :):):) This Forum hurts the pockets, you see what other people have and just have to mod. Got to get a Milltek next, then I'm done (I hope).
Tell me about it ! - "Civinfo.com can seriously damage your wealth !" ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the thread op ,ive been toying with the idea of putting a deposit on this car for about 4 weeks now but then it sold on the evans halshaw iphone app so left it at that but yesterday it has come back up again for sale ,a quick google of the original number plate led me to this site;and it sounds a complete dog ....wonder why the dash lights where all lit up.

I did put a thread on civictyper forum about this car too.

Thanks again ;)

·
Gary
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Thanks for the thread op ,ive been toying with the idea of putting a deposit on this car for about 4 weeks now but then it sold on the evans halshaw iphone app so left it at that but yesterday it has come back up again for sale ,a quick google of the original number plate led me to this site;and it sounds a complete dog ....wonder why the dash lights where all lit up.

I did put a thread on civictyper forum about this car too.

Thanks again ;)
no probs mate;) no dont touch it with a barge pole, the lights were vsa abs oil and water

i noticed it the other day it was still there, the salesman said he could have sold it 10 times it will sell no bother so why is it still there lol:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I got £4800 for my 06 Civic 1.8 SE (without leather) last week from a dealer plus he gave me back my tax disc which had 10 months to go. I didn't think this was too bad but sure you cold do better with yours, good luck.

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
This is awful! Cannot believe how the salesman is able to carry on acting and working the way he is, bad customer service is a huge peeve of mine. Also cannot believe how someone can completely ruin a limited edition car, is just soo wrong

Well done for putting this thread up :)

·
768 Posts
I had a very bad experience when i bought my car from Evans Halshaw.

I will never use them ever again, and i wouldn't have bought my car from them if i hadnt looked at so many others for the same price in very bad condition.

Mine had a dent which was fixed anyway. (wasn't a dent from another car)

but i looked at multiple cars all of the same age/price/rough mileage and just due to the condition of the others, mine with a dent was a reasonable buy.

I looked at a Milano one in Birmingham from a Mitsubishi dealer, looked like it had been raced through a quarry. It must have had easily over 1000 stone chips on the front, some nearly an inch big & the metal clips in the engine bay were all rusty, they said;

''Right, spoke with my manager and we'll respray the wings but you will have to pay for the front splitter and bonet to be sprayed which will cost you £250'' Told them where to go...

61 - 69 of 69 Posts