2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, been a member on here for absolutley ages, was planning to buy one a few years ago, but it all fell through and i bought a golf instead, but i got married a few weeks ago and the missus said i could get a new car if i behave myself and get her lots of things! so went to see a civ on monday, really like it! spent a few days doin some research and workin out finances, and all looks good. so going back today for a test drive and see if i can haggle any more of it. its really nice, a 2007 2.2 ex in vivid blue with 18" storms. what you guys think?

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
You won't regret it, gadgets galore, 18" storms... My 2.2 ex has 18" altimos and I've loved every single torque filled mile in it.... You still reading...??? Go BUY!!!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well.... phoned the garage before we left, and was told " sorry, its sold. nothing else I can help you with, no, ok bye" and the hung up the phone.... charming eh!

anyways, had a we browse online and found another one, same age, mileage and spec with the same alloys but in nighthawk black instead of vivid blue, really like this one although ive only saw pics online as its really far away,

was out shopping with the mrs and passed the local dealer, "*** on well pop in and find out some figures"

anyway, the saleman was so much nicer than the guy with the other civic (in edinburgh citroen btw) this one is £500 dearer, but they are giving me a better trade in for my pug! really trying to convince the wife on this one!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and the monthly payments are lower!

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Welcome, see if you can haggle the price, car mats, full tank of petrol, Honda warranty, get as much as you can, haven't anything to lose, take the mrs out for a meal with the money you save, good luck. :D

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Civics are ok, but crashing suspension, id have a mk6 golf instead

..and risk falling asleep at the wheel due to the boring interior?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts