2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all your tips boys and girls regarding my Golf or Civic dilema

Civic has won hands down. Have a 2.2 Ex and a golf GT sport 170 TDI sat outside and the Civi wins in every area.

So order is on its way for :D:D:p:D:cool:[smilie=cheeky-grin::D

Civi 2.2 EX in Milano with Leather and Sunroof with a couple of extras ( just been reading about ipod acc and think I may use Acousticar in Kibworth instead, plus they can tint it as well and I haven't seen a Honda dealer offering that.)

So will have to get a sticker ordered.

See you all soon

Slappy

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Thanks for all your tips boys and girls regarding my Golf or Civic dilema

Civic has won hands down. Have a 2.2 Ex and a golf GT sport 170 TDI sat outside and the Civi wins in every area.

So order is on its way for :D:D:p:D:cool:[smilie=cheeky-grin::D

Civi 2.2 EX in Milano with Leather and Sunroof with a couple of extras ( just been reading about ipod acc and think I may use Acousticar in Kibworth instead, plus they can tint it as well and I haven't seen a Honda dealer offering that.)

So will have to get a sticker ordered.

See you all soon

Slappy[/quote]

Good good good good! U made the right option in my opinion. You wont get bored with this car!! Welcome to the fold...

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome Slappy.

Good to see you made the right choice ;). I am sure you will enjoy every minute of the car:D

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Welcome, I narrowed it down to the same choice before I decided on the Civic. What turned me down on Golf was the higher price and boring design. The Civic just looks so much nicer, it's a bit cheaper and nicer to drive imho. :)

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I suppose we are not bias are we? hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Both of my kids had a choice of a (1) Civic Type S or a Golf and (2) a Civic Type R or a FF ST. Both took the option.

Why?....because their dad has a Civic!!!

You have chosen wisely...so enjoy and have fun and welcome to the Forum. :D

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Well done Slappy and you picked the BEST COLOUR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts