2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
The pics aren't brilliant but you are looking at 2 refurbs approx £100 and at least one new tyre approx £100. Assuming the other 2 alloys are mint you have a full set for £575 which isn't too bad.

I would make an enquiry as to how much tread is on the tyres just so that you know who long you have before the others need replacing. I'd be tempted to ring them and make an offer as they have a mobile phone number in their contact details - you never know you might be able to knock them down a bit.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pics aren't brilliant but you are looking at 2 refurbs approx £100 and at least one new tyre approx £100. Assuming the other 2 alloys are mint you have a full set for £575 which isn't too bad.

I would make an enquiry as to how much tread is on the tyres just so that you know who long you have before the others need replacing. I'd be tempted to ring them and make an offer as they have a mobile phone number in their contact details - you never know you might be able to knock them down a bit.
I bought Blades in the end, cheers for the response never the less mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.