2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's that suckish time again, as some of you may know I had a CR-Z that's been lightly modified from the past 3 years only to have them taken out to fund my Uni bills.
However, the good news is she went for a very good deal I couldn't decline, and found myself a lovely looking Accord ES GT '60 reg. The 2.2 i-dtec is so much quieter and smoother than my previous oil burning civic!

Hello accord

Should be safe hands since my dad is mostly driving it now.
Gives me plenty of money left to work on my b16a'd civic coupe :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Rip crz lol

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
very nice, she looks a beaut

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Got to be honest here even though we have a FN2 given the choice if the CRZ had been big enough (back seat) I would swap the FN2 in a flash for another. I guess its weird as a lot of people who have not really driven a CRZ slate them for not having enough BHP but as a package it is a fantastic car without doubt.

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh Rick I miss the crz a lot, but space wise it wasn't enough and performance-wise it could've been better imo. Banana you might see me tecing it about in newcastle :) the accord is too big for my liking, so sticking with the coup! Lee we need another north east meet.. ;)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
All the best with it Junjun! Hope your happier with it

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Yeh I was looking forward to having a crz meet sometime ;)

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally out the bog eh James? ;) Yehhh I miss the crz's looks, but the accords equally as sexyy (imo). Someone from the south planned a "fast & furious 6" release meet... gents/ladies from the north east, grab your caps berghaus jackets and socks-over-trousers and make a show lol

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Yeah the Accord is cool..... For grumpy old men lol suits your dad, about time he spent some cash on himself!
When did you get the coupe, you just need a tan and smaller eyes and you're a Fast & Furious tribute 1 & 2 rol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts