2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats the type r gone for a while ,just put my son on my policy .he passed his test in feb 430 pound for 8 months he is 26 .which I think ain't bad .only put him on yesterday , now waiting on him coming home so I can go out for a run .

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
OMG......you trust someone else driving your R. lol;)

Reactions: bawbaws

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Wow, you're the best dad ever?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Your next thread will be " look what my son's done to my car " :p

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
You must really love your son, or he's sheet scared of you, lol!
What part of Glasgow should I be watching for a flash of white?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Flash of white followed by flashing blues lol

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He loves it. I am an old git so maybe I've mellowed over the years .and he also needed a wee break,he's a rangers fan after all

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts

Sheeet......... Never clocked he was on the loose in Glasgow. now where did i put those garage keys;)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dobe ,east kilbride mate .he will be down your way when he got used to it.he wants to go to west Kilbride to his grans .best bit of road Ive driven.think it's the one before the last roundabout on the way to ardrossan/west Kilbride.it's just one of those road you can open the type r up to 70 mph .

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Dobe ,east kilbride mate .he will be down your way when he got used to it.he wants to go to west Kilbride to his grans .best bit of road Ive driven.think it's the one before the last roundabout on the way to ardrossan/west Kilbride.it's just one of those road you can open the type r up to 70 mph .
I work in Rutherglen not too far from you so I'll keep an eye open.

Are you talking about the Ardrossan coast road?
There's a lot of cops on that bit of road, and North Ayrshire police can be a bit nippy.
Tell your boy he can come and borrow mine too since he's a blue nose. We can be scunnered together.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very brave man! I don't even trust the Mrs to open the doors without hitting something, nevermind getting behind the wheel

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Its when you see a Type R alloy bouncing down the road with no car :facepalm:

Hope you got it back in 1 piece. I think your asking for a massive fathers day gift for this one haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts