2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I thought I'd put my photos up here in the Civinfo Gallery from my day at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend. I hope the mods don't mind as I have also put them in the Goodwood thread elsewhere on the forum...

Enjoy!

Rich

·
The quest for perfection!
666 Posts
Nice pics mate!

But that maclaren mp-whatever looks AMAZING. Just been on evo.com and saw the maclaren goodwood video and it sounds fantastic.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Looks like you had a great time, im gutted I couldnt make it.

Really liking that Mclaren, colour is well nice on it!

Reactions: aphemia

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you had a great time, im gutted I couldnt make it.

Really liking that Mclaren, colour is well nice on it!
The McLaren was just gorgeous. A beautiful car. There's a really good feature on it in last months Evo magazine that's worth a read. It sounds like the performance should be very special too. Want!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Yeah you have some amazing photos of the vehicles, you must be a proffesional photographer cos i wasnt able to get any were as close as you have to those vehicles, Plus i was using my mobile but i will be putting some up when i get can hold of a lap top.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
stunning pics dude, looked like an excellent day

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah you have some amazing photos of the vehicles, you must be a proffesional photographer cos i wasnt able to get any were as close as you have to those vehicles, Plus i was using my mobile but i will be putting some up when i get can hold of a lap top.

Nope, definitely not a professional! Just patient, waiting for people to clear out of the way. I did feel the onset of rage a few times with people just standing for aaaaaaages and not even looking at the cars. Or walking across shot, totally oblivious. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks though :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Awesome photos!

I went on the Friday, was a great day out. Hoping to go for 2 days next year as there is just so much to see!! I was disappointed by the lack of Evo's though, seeing only one Evo 9 on the rally stage.... ended up playing spot the Evo in the car park lol

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Nope, definitely not a professional! Just patient, waiting for people to clear out of the way. I did feel the onset of rage a few times with people just standing for aaaaaaages and not even looking at the cars. Or walking across shot, totally oblivious. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks though :)

Oh i know what you mean buddy, Every time i lined up a perfect shot, someone one just completely destroyed the pics... so i gave up in the end and started taking random shots... So what camera was you using?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome photos!

I went on the Friday, was a great day out. Hoping to go for 2 days next year as there is just so much to see!! I was disappointed by the lack of Evo's though, seeing only one Evo 9 on the rally stage.... ended up playing spot the Evo in the car park lol
I think I'm up for two days next year too, if not three! I quite fancy camping there and having a more chilled out visit rather than trying to cram everything into a 12 hour day.

I was surprised that Mitsubishi, Subaru, Ford, Aston Martin didn't seem to have a manufacturer stand - unless I totally missed them!!!!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Nice, Well i went down on the saturday but will be looking to go down again hopefully for the whole weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Great photos! Who are those two models?

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Wow amazing photos Aphemia!! :thumbsup:

Looks fab, I'm so going next year!! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts