2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning to go to the Goodwood FoS this year?

I've got my tickets already.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Does anyone know a good place to camp? Hoping to go this year.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Me and my mate are going, buying tickets very shortly! Not sure on Saturday or Sunday though, what are people's thoughts?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Will definitely be there as Goodwood is my home town!

looking forward to seeing as many civ info stickers as possible.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got tickets for Saturday. I'm only about 20-30mins drive away so no camping for me! :D

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
A little civic meet up at the trundle (car park right near goodwood looking down over chichester with great views) would be cool over the festival weekend... Could get some nice group car shots up there.

Id happily bring my dslr and some gear up if people were interested...?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
A little civic meet up at the trundle (car park right near goodwood looking down over chichester with great views) would be cool over the festival weekend... Could get some nice group car shots up there.

Id happily bring my dslr and some gear up if people were interested...?
Think you'd struggle with that location due to the intense traffic. But would be interested in a meet

I'll be going again this year as I'm only 10minuetes away :)
Camping wise you can come camp at Goodwood but don't know the costs..
There's also a few campsites in
Selsey -Bunn leisure
Chichester -Lakeside,church farm,
Bognor -Butlins

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Think you'd struggle with that location due to the intense traffic. But would be interested in a meet

I'll be going again this year as I'm only 10minuetes away :)
Camping wise you can come camp at Goodwood but don't know the costs..
There's also a few campsites in
Selsey -Bunn leisure
Chichester -Lakeside,church farm,
Bognor -Butlins
Good point - last year it wasn't that busy up there in late afternoon - but maybe chichester would be better?

I'll have a think about somewhere that might be a nice spot for some photography.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I'll be there either the whole weekend or a couple of days, not decided yet. Love a bit of photography, got some gear for long exposure so can do a bit of this when the light is right:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
What camera setup have you got hannah? :popcorn2:

would be great if we could get a group of fk's and fn's together for a little civinfo shoot...

Could even arrange some prints and the like for people if there is interest.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Either somewhere scenic or with great lighting! Last resort could be chichester multi storey as i used to take car pics there when i lived near by - amazing contrast and lighting in there.

Im thinking somewhere around the trundle or possibly out down the road between good wood and amberley? Some nice spots down there... Let me know what you think though berry! :)

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
To do stuff like that pic I posted it doesn't really matter as you create whatever lighting you want with torches and flashguns. Only requirement really is space and enough room for the camera to go back far enough and fit all the cars in. This was done in lakeside on the fly.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.