2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodyear are running a promotion. Buy two or more Goodyear tyres rim size 16 inch and above and receive an £80.00 John Lewis shopping voucher. Finishes 31st May 2018. **** ends 30th April 2018***** TOO LATE The Goodyear Vector Four Season types reviews show them to be the best of their type.

Ive bought four to be fitted in the autumn ready for winter and store the summer tyres.. Target price around £70.00 per tyres. Seems a good buy

My Civic (Mk9) 205 x55 x R16

https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/offers-hub/promotion-detail-page.html

·
Super Moderator
2,198 Posts
did you buy 4
or 2 lots of 2 to get 2 vouchers
might have bought some but no john lewis stores near me

it also says up to £80 be interesting to see how many actually get £80

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
The offer is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 who purchase qualifying Goodyear Tyres from participating dealers within the qualifying promotional period (1st March 2018 until 30th April 2018). today is may 15th so the promotion has ended

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never the less I did buy four Goodyear Vector Four Season Gen 2 which I shall put on the car in the Autumn.

My research showed these to be the best all weather tyres and they get exceptionally good reviews.
expect them to last quite while as my annual mileage is not high despite them being a softer compound. Many users leave them on all year round and don't find them wearing any more than regular summer tyres. Time will tell..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts