2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected my new 2.2 EX GT today.
I will miss my Type R GT, for a while, but I must say, 1st impressions are very favourable.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Nowt wrong with the EX GT !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alwaysblack

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all.
I am soon to be a fully paid up member of the "blue rinse brigade", so sadly my IT skills fall way below my driving ones!
I do have an I phone and have taken pictures on there. How to transfer them onto here is the difficult bit.
I would like to share them as it would be nice to get some feedback on what people think of the car with both Dynamic and Premium packs.
Must say, in the dark, the illuminated door sills are the absolute dogs......
Pics as soon as I have sorted it. Promise!

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It appears I may have done this so that you are able to view the old and the new. I have no idea if any relevant personal information is available. I hope not.
Perhaps the clever, honest members will let me know!
You will see that the car has both Dynamic and Premium packs.
Have already made enquiries about having the arches, etc colour coded as I think it looks wrong with two different shades of grey.
I will try and get more photos available.
The car is excellent. Do not be put off by the rear. I know it looks different.
Read Pottsy's report. Spot on.

·
ivtec just kicked out,YO!
1,007 Posts
I assume this one is the pic you wanted to show. All you need to do is copy the IMG URL (the one that starts with http://...) under the picture tu post a single picture. Now you can edit the link above ;)
[IMG]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s399/Alwaysblack/49972228.jpg

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last day before I take it in to get both the packs colour coded.

It would be interesting to read any comments any of you might have....

I have taken a load of photos for those that may not have seen what the two different packs actually are, but.........

I think I have also found out why I am having such trouble in uploading the photos.....It seems I need Flash player and I pad and I phone don't seem to have them?

Yassian normally helps but EXACTLY what do I do to get the photos from I pad appearing in this thread?

Thanks in anticipation.

·
ivtec just kicked out,YO!
1,007 Posts
Sorry, wasn't on line that late yesterday. As a supporter the easiest way would be to log on to civinfo on your iPad/iPhone and make post with those pictures as attachments. When adding attachments you would be asked to choose a picture from a device you're using, so just choose pics from your iPad/iPhone camera folder and that's it :)

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask any questions if you need more help. But we WILL be expecting photos now :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts