2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Got me hands on a 9th Gen last night....

4K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  acejas01 
only seen one in brochure and mags,but have they replaced the badly fitting plastic sills(on my 06 car at least) - that certainly would be an improvement.Reading some reports of the mags it evidently retains suspension rattle faults and is still somewhat behind the golf!

I've not spent any time in either car have a 58 plate type S to pick up on Thursday so have looked at pics videos and had a road test in the older one.

Looking at the new one though from a design standpoint it looks like the car that should have came before they 8 gen, but then released the actual 8 gen and now are releasing the 9 gen where the 8 gen should have been. (8 gen a head of its time 9 gen looks like an older design than 8 gen)

I don't know how confusing that was for you I confused myself hopefully you know what i mean. lol
a bit confused but got the gist of it and totally agree with you -the front of the 9gen looks as if they have made an effort to hide the inevitable stone chips,and I much prefer 8gen dash(but without scratchy plastic)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.