2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally this weekend we had a clear cool day... so I did what had to be done. The R was more brown than black and it was really starting to bug me. After my friend drew 'AT' in the dirt behind my 'R' I decided come rain or shine something was being done!

Only got two quick snaps on the phone before work... might take some better ones later...if I can be bothered!

Attachments

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
Nice mate, love the shine and reflection on my NHB when its been cleaned.
Want the GP pack on mine soooo bad! :(

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice mate, love the shine and reflection on my NHB when its been cleaned.
Want the GP pack on mine soooo bad! :(
Thanks, I do like the GP pack, makes the bum look a bit nicer :)

Nice reflections mate.

I need to get the rotary over mine in the summer, there are so many swirl marks
I could do with getting it machine done too... mine has a few swirls if you catch it in the light... it's the one thing that bugs me about cleaning it..they all show up again :(

Looking very shiny

Nothing looks better than a freshly cleaned NHB or CB CTR
Thanks, although I think nothing gets dirtier faster either haha. Pretty sure it won't be looking like this for the Megs meet next week :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
looking good, brings back fond memories of my Black CTR

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
That is precisley why I bought a black one very nice

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all. I think my neighbours all think I'm mad now, people were walking past me at midday and then walking back at 3 or 4pm and I was still buffing haha. Worth it though :) .
LVY, I will grab a few more shots at lunch time so you can see it a bit better, I'll get some of the rear too.
I'd quite like to get the rear light bar smoked... if any one has any thoughts on where I could get it done/ costing that'd be great!

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LVY, here are a few more. Sorry, more very quickly taken pictures on my phone... :oops:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 23 Posts