2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Have to confirm but afaik:

Grand Prix Kit consits only front and rear splitters, that are a direct replacement for Type-R/ Type S splitters therefore will fit 3 door perfectly.

On the 5 door the splitters will fit perfectly, however as covered many times here the rear arches & side skirts will need modification for some small gaps left.

Hope this helps.

The image pack for the 5 door is slightly different.

This will fit the 5 door perfectly as it a specific kit for 5 doors.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Btw the link you have posted is for the Grand Prix pack - don't know why they have put image pack it is NOT the image pack. Look at blexleathyheathsupra's nhb 5 door for the full Image pack.

Reactions: Saint2K

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
This will not fit a normal 5door

The Image Pack is a stick on extra
The Grand Prix is a replacment front and rear bumper kit for the TypeR/TypeS

I dont know how or why they get confused all the time (even by honda!)

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Saint2K

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Btw the link you have posted is for the Grand Prix pack - don't know why they have put image pack it is NOT the image pack. Look at blexleathyheathsupra's nhb 5 door for the full Image pack.
Hi,

The name of the link comes from the auction page, I didn't call it either of those titles.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate you explaining the differences. :)

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Hi,

The name of the link comes from the auction page, I didn't call it either of those titles.
Fair enough, I guess my post could be interpreted the wrong way.. sorry.

I said I don't know why 'they' called it the image pack... as above posts looks like even honda get confused! :worms:

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fair enough, I guess my post could be interpreted the wrong way.. sorry.

I said I don't know why 'they' called it the image pack... as above posts looks like even honda get confused! :worms:
No, it's ok mate, I just wanted to point out that I wasn't been a complete numpty lol.

Yeah, true, doesn't help when Honda also get confused!

Cheers for the info though chaps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.