2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my car went in for some warranty work and while it was in there i got them fit me a GP kit. Picked the car upto today and I'm really pleased with it :D

Here are a few pictures I took earlier:-

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very nice :)

The GP pack really makes a difference.
Only problem is that I've noticed that the front bit picks up nicks and scratches quite easily, so try take care of this somehow as it looks it's best when it's still all glossy.

Reactions: leigh

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice :)

The GP pack really makes a difference.
Only problem is that I've noticed that the front bit picks up nicks and scratches quite easily, so try take care of this somehow as it looks it's best when it's still all glossy.

Cheers :) I know what you mean, hopefully cause don't go on motorways much or tail gate people it won't happen as quickly, but as we all know the paint quality isn't the best on Honda lol

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Very very nice!
Bit jealous...

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think mines from a bit of tail-gaiting :oops:

Looks fantastic on the CW, nice contrast.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think mines from a bit of tail-gaiting :oops:

Looks fantastic on the CW, nice contrast.

It is hard not to when driving the Type R lol I have to keep telling myself back off haha does look great against the white, just saving now for black skull caps, mugen grill, mugen rear wing and gloss black lightweight wheels then that will do for outside and then concentrate on the engine :)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Looks fantastic mate. White and black contrast is very very nice!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
looks boss!! :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.