2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

Finally it was a day where I could get some things done on the FN2. Started off by dropping my Rage alloys into Wheel Pro Scotland at 8am to have them powder coated Satin black and also have my new Goodyear tyres fitted in the process :D

Must say they did a great job and I was able to pick them up at 2pm! If anyone in the Glasgow or surrounding area is looking to get their wheels done, this place is very professional and at a good price.

I returned home, took the doggy out a walk then came back and set about the front bumper. All in all the front took about 1.5 hours and went without any hassle. The rear was even easier and took about an hour.

The last few pics are after the car was washed! yes it was filthy before! :(

Anyway enough gibbering, here's the outcome:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Looks awesome mate, I do like all black get some red H decals off gers & some black nut covers that'll finish them off nicely :)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah was thinking I needed some 'H's! :) I'll give him a PM. Yeah nut covers or black nuts, not sure. Didn't realise how much the black wheels made a difference! :D

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
good choice in wheel colour ;)

Yeah black nuts are a pain to find for standard wheels, you need the Tegiwa adaptors for most of them. I sprayed my original :lol: but they are not that great now.

Was thinking of the black wheel nut covers than you can get on ebay though.

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Cars looking cracking bud!

Yeah black nuts are a pain to find for standard wheels, you need the Tegiwa adaptors for most of them.
I'm having a total ball ache trying to find "ball seat" black wheel nuts for my oem wheels. Tapered nuts aren't a prob, everyone sells them.

The only place I've found them is on U.S. eBay but the postage is a fortune!:(

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cars looking cracking bud!

I'm having a total ball ache trying to find "ball seat" black wheel nuts for my oem wheels. Tapered nuts aren't a prob, everyone sells them.

The only place I've found them is on U.S. eBay but the postage is a fortune!:(
hmmm :(

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can see them here! Best to see it in the flesh as the wheels look quite different. The photo's makes them look glossy but their far from it! ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts