2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

GP kit fitted and powder coated wheels

3K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  Subz_Civic 
#1 ·
Well,

Finally it was a day where I could get some things done on the FN2. Started off by dropping my Rage alloys into Wheel Pro Scotland at 8am to have them powder coated Satin black and also have my new Goodyear tyres fitted in the process :D

Must say they did a great job and I was able to pick them up at 2pm! If anyone in the Glasgow or surrounding area is looking to get their wheels done, this place is very professional and at a good price.

I returned home, took the doggy out a walk then came back and set about the front bumper. All in all the front took about 1.5 hours and went without any hassle. The rear was even easier and took about an hour.

The last few pics are after the car was washed! yes it was filthy before! :(

Anyway enough gibbering, here's the outcome:

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
good choice in wheel colour ;)

Yeah black nuts are a pain to find for standard wheels, you need the Tegiwa adaptors for most of them. I sprayed my original :lol: but they are not that great now.

Was thinking of the black wheel nut covers than you can get on ebay though.

#24 ·
Looks awesome mate! :D

Love the wheels, I'm possibly gonna get my OEM 18's refurbed gun metal grey soon so will keep that place in mind. :)

#27 ·
Thanks guys!

Decals ordered from Gers ;) Yeah it's getting a good wash and wax next week when I'm off! fmb, yeah it's lowered on ABP 30mm springs and 15mm spacers all round.

Stance / handling is excellent and there's no rubbing / catching whatsoever! If your thinking of it, go for it! ;)

Not sure about the nut covers now, kinda liking the silver nuts with the black

#29 ·
Thanks guys!

Decals ordered from Gers ;) Yeah it's getting a good wash and wax next week when I'm off! fmb, yeah it's lowered on ABP 30mm springs and 15mm spacers all round.

Stance / handling is excellent and there's no rubbing / catching whatsoever! If your thinking of it, go for it! ;)

Not sure about the nut covers now, kinda liking the silver nuts with the black
We must have all FAT ARSES in Manchester pal hahaha what tyre size do you have on ? and have you had the FRS done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.