2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get rid of some old Impreza wheels and freed up some cash towards the GP pack.
Getting it fitted on Thursday, though as they couldn't get hold of red I'm having to make do with a paint job on another colour.
Hope it looks okay. Fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
I'm very jealous. I would love the GP kit, even just the front and I would be very happy!

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Milano reds look AWESOME with the GP splitters...

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not long had the Mugen rear wing and Lightnings fitted and following advice from other members I thought I'd get this done next.

·
768 Posts
Nice one [smilie=ebil-thumbu:, As soon as i have my FRS, Milltek and HKS RSK ill be looking into a GP pack (Everyone prefers the front, but i think the rear improves the look by a lot more!)

Still 2 more months untill insurance to allow me to do anything! :(

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I know many dont, I like the Milano GP pack. But im biased.....

P.S. Can anyone name the make and model of the car in the reflection just for giggles?

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Nice one [smilie=ebil-thumbu:, As soon as i have my FRS, Milltek and HKS RSK ill be looking into a GP pack (Everyone prefers the front, but i think the rear improves the look by a lot more!)

Still 2 more months untill insurance to allow me to do anything! :([/quote]

Totally agree the front looks great, I got mine mostly for the rear as tidys the lines real nice.

Either way on the best mods for fn2

Go get your self one try and group buy with a bunch of the guys and gals on here and save a few quid. I got mines thro a group buy and saved 30 quid and got a free gift.

Mo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts