2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering where everyone put their GPS antennas and how they got them there!

I couldn't work out how to get mine in the area below the air con display and ended up putting it down by the handbrake, but it gets a terrible signal :(

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah sorry didnt give much detail there! It goes into the back off the Pioneer Appradio. What I had trouble with was how to route the cable to the back of the headunit from either the area by the air con display or even up by the windscreen

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
The best place I have found is the section in which you removed the top stereo anchor bolts after you remove the panel below the air con display, just stick it in there. A lot of guys have used this area with success. Had my appradio installed for a month now and I have never lost satellite signals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats where I wanted to put it, but I couldn't seem to find a way to route the cable down!

Any ideas on where it should go? I saw a small hole that looked like it went to behind the air con controls but really didnt want to start taking all that apart!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
No need to take anything apart further apart once you have accessed that area, look towards the back of the section (closest to the air con display) You will see a hole, drop the lead into this area and you will see it appear right behind the stereo area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts