2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ordered this earlier in the year as my friend has got one thought its a great idea of you want peace of mind, and just to check in on the car with a tonne of features.

Low low cost, reliable and no maintenance

GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection: Amazon.co.uk: [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51vP6osoHvL

All you need to do is get a pay as you go sim thats it. Which are free and put some top up on it.

So if you wanted to see if your car went walkabouts whilsts its being serviced??

You can set up speed alarms on it, things like that.

Got a backup battery and sends you a text with a speed and location via google maps.

Will let you know.

·
big dog
1,136 Posts
Here device like this one is mandatory when you want to insure a car with a value over certain amount and generally those things are pretty reliable against theft. Not quite sure why would you use one of these for in the UK, except spying on your wife :)

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Gsm and gps blockers are in the toolkit of any serious theft. I'm trying to make an device which will immobilise your car if there is no GSM or GPS signal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bit dodgy driving through long tunnels..

I have the smaller one (TK102 I think). Pretty good, text the car and it tells me where it is :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts