2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have just ordered a new crystal black Civic 1.4 i-VTEC type S and I seen that it is not colour coded as it has a grey plastic trim going round the bottom of the car. Although I have ordered the Grand Prix Pack, which includes front and rear skirts and rear tailgate spolier. Does anyone know if they will come in black therefore my civic will then be colour coded or will there still be grey plastic on the outside of the car. Does anyone know please, would really appreciate it?

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
With 'CB' as the body colour, then I'd guess that all you need to do is apply the right kind of plastic polish \ treatment, for the 'charcoal' bits to look the part ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great thank you for the reply guys. I was just afraid that the grand prix pack was going to look a bit stupid if it has the grey plastic on the car still. Athough I surpose the black and grey will look smart and quite sporty with the grand prix pack on. Can't wait to get my car now!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
That's great thank you for the reply guys. I was just afraid that the grand prix pack was going to look a bit stupid if it has the grey plastic on the car still. Athough I surpose the black and grey will look smart and quite sporty with the grand prix pack on. Can't wait to get my car now!
The black and grey do look good together, take a look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ive just bought a new 2010 type s-t 1.4 and had a grand prix pack, and went to pick up the car and saw that the grey plastic had not been colour coded. honda gave me a price of £1300 to replace these with milano red ones!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts