2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my GrandPrix splitter surrounds for colour-coding in championship white before xmas and while they were away, i came up with an idea to make the piano black inserts look slightly different from the norm. Not sure if i'm the only one on here to do this (would like to think so! lol) but ive been today to have them carbon vinyl wrapped.
While there, ive had the roof and mirrors covered to match.
Sorry for the quality of the attached photo's. I'm having them fitted to the car next week and will post additional pictures once completed.
Be honest and let me know what you think!

2011-01-17 19.34.03.jpg 2011-01-17 19.34.19.jpg 2011-01-17 19.34.28.jpg 2011-01-17 19.34.53.jpg 2011-01-17 19.35.07.jpg 2011-01-17 19.35.16.jpg 2011-01-17 19.35.30.jpg

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I bet it looks nice mate. Look forward to seeing pictures of it on the car

·
Registered
332 Posts
i'm liking that mate should look cool on car once fitted. hope you wont get offended but how much did that cost to get wrapped,thinking about having the lip at front and rear done on mine.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope you wont get offended but how much did that cost to get wrapped?
I used a Kent based company called Raccoon. They used to have fitting centres in Leeds and Chorley but had to let both go. Instead they sent a guy up from Surrey, to a car clinic in Eccles, Manchester where they are allowed a corner for fitting purposes. He was supposed to be doing mine and another car, but the other fella didn't turn up. Bloody long way to come for one car.
Anyway, to answer your question, i had the roof, mirrors and front and rear splitter sections done for £350. It took him the best part of 3 hours, so don't think it was bad value to be honest!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Dude, that really does look awesome. Really really good. I can't wait to see them on the car.

The roof/mirrors will look amazing. If I had a CW I would definitely have done what you have.

What wheels do you have? Something dark would really set it all off.....:cool:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Corking idea mate! And looks like they've done a good job for you, really looking forward to seeing these fitted. Hope it all comes together nicely for you and you're pleased with the end result.

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Looks really nice mate - look forward to seeing the pics on the car - recon that will contrast real well against the white !!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I used a Kent based company called Raccoon. They used to have fitting centres in Leeds and Chorley but had to let both go. Instead they sent a guy up from Surrey, to a car clinic in Eccles, Manchester where they are allowed a corner for fitting purposes. He was supposed to be doing mine and another car, but the other fella didn't turn up. Bloody long way to come for one car.
Anyway, to answer your question, i had the roof, mirrors and front and rear splitter sections done for £350. It took him the best part of 3 hours, so don't think it was bad value to be honest!
thanks for that mate forgot about doing mirrors as well,just found a place round the corner from where i live so will be going to give them a visit.

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts
Myom!

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
ill have to say, those splitters look pretty awesome wrapped matey. nice job.
+1

Looking forward to the pictures of them fitted! :thumbsup:

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
they look the dawgs dangly bits, awsome. dont think youll be the only one with them for long:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts