2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Here we have our lastest two write ups for everyone to enjoy.

The first one being a Solid Black Mazda RX8 which was in for a Full Correction Detail and had paint like utterly butterly... Worse than ANY Honda paint (Thats saying something lol), It was finished off with 2 Layers of Swissvax Crystal Rock and I'm sure you will agree gave a phenomenal finish...

You can view it on facebook here if you have it:

Our next write up is on a lovely 12 year old Red Porsche 911 Carrera which was in for an Enhancement Detail to revive the gloss and remove some fine scratches and swirls which were bugging the new owner. He had opted to go for one layer of Swissvax Crystal Rock after seeing what the RX8 looked like :) It certainly didn't look 12 years old when it was finished...

You can view it on facebook here if you have it:

*** Just checked and you have to be friends with us on Faceb to view the write ups :), add us on Tlc Detailing | Facebook***

Alternatively if you don't have facebook both write ups can be viewed in the portfolio section of our website here:

We hope you enjoy...

Your comments are much appreciated as always :)

Kind Regards,
Andrew & Jonathan at TLC Detailing

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
All I get is this:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I get is this:

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Works fine for us :) might be because you don't have Faceb, if you don't we have posted the link to our portfolio on our website for the people that don't have Faceb :) Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
All I get is this:

I'm on Facebook and I'm getting the same message as robbo

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm on Facebook and I'm getting the same message as robbo
mmm strange as its working for us and Shaun :/

If you cant get it on Faceb just click on the link for the portfolio section of our website and you should get it there :)

*** Just checked and you have to be friends with us on Faceb to view it :), add us on www.facebook.com/tlc.detailing***

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
It still doesnt work for me, and I was logged into OH facebook before coming here to make sure. Only thing I can think of is maybe I need to like you on fb I dont have fb account and OH will tell me off if I do

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
It's Facebook Chris so you probably won't be able to see it.

Works fine for me, you need facebook & also "befriend" TLC ;)
It still doesnt work for me, and I was logged into OH facebook before coming here to make sure. Only thing I can think of is maybe I need to like you on fb I dont have fb account and OH will tell me off if I do

That's correct & what I said in my earlier post. You can only see it if you like/befried TLC ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.