2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is savage, I put £15 of shell advance in today, 97.9P. the light had just come on before I put it in. Bit of hardish driving some steady. 54.6 miles and the light was back on, I almost used to get 40 out of a 360bhp evo :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
I have managed to get down to 9mpg so you did well!!!

(Up a 1 in 5 hill and giving it some stick)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Now this is savage, I put £15 of shell advance in today, 97.9P. the light had just come on before I put it in. Bit of hardish driving some steady. 54.6 miles and the light was back on, I almost used to get 40 out of a 360bhp evo :confused:
thats bad..

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Don’t be such a cheapskate :D , the light comes on so early and if you fill completely from there you would know it!.

The only sure way of working economy is from brim to brim, fuel gauges on most cars as they get low, get cautious!

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Umm

Im sure if the light has just come on then you put fuel in then have a blast then the light comes back on is a good benchmark... anyway who wants to go for a blast with a tull tank.......all that weight ;)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
noob here..

I use my type r to travel to work - 100mile round trip, mainly M62. Put £20 in each morning & usually (just) make it home. Now I thrash the pants off my CTR every day, usually because i'm late to work, probably in VTEC zone 50-60% of time.

The estimated mileage left usually says about 50 when I get to work but that's based on how I've driven, by the time I set off back for home it's back up to about 70-80.

Once I had about 2 miles of fuel left, only £5 on me, i put in £5 worth of Total Exellium & I didn't even get an extra mile!

Anyway, V-Power 96.9p... burn baby, burn....

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Ya gotta love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts