2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 4 years, i made by myself and a very good friend, my second upgrate image tuning to my CIVIC! I would like to thanks civinfo for the help of how to do it by myself AND the help of finding the grill in a good price! Thanks again!
The first upgrate was, when i bought it, the red milano colour to the grey plastics.
And now this:
[/IMG]
before

[/IMG]
now!

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Looks a whole lot better mate! Nice ride

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
139mph was that downhill?
hope you have good tyres, i remember doing 149mph in germany in my old 406 coupe V6 and had a blow out which thank god didnt throw me off the road

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So yesterday I made the trip: Grevena -> Kozani -> Grevena -> Athens (via Domokos). I started padding from Grevena.

Chased consumption throughout the journey. 484.9 km all and everything. The photos are just parked my destination ... 5.7 Consumption then! See the index of gasoline and how many miles I made yet! Although tedious to consuming hunt, however much I enjoyed it!

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
So yesterday I made the trip: Grevena -> Kozani -> Grevena -> Athens (via Domokos). I started padding from Grevena.

Chased consumption throughout the journey. 484.9 km all and everything. The photos are just parked my destination ... 5.7 Consumption then! See the index of gasoline and how many miles I made yet! Although tedious to consuming hunt, however much I enjoyed it!
That's insane :shock:
That must be driving like a grandpa :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
well, after 4 years, i made by myself and a very good friend, my second upgrate image tuning to my civic! I would like to thanks civinfo for the help of how to do it by myself and the help of finding the grill in a good price! Thanks again!
The first upgrate was, when i bought it, the red milano colour to the grey plastics.
And now this:
[/img]
before

[/img]
now!
'Αλλο αμάξι με τη γριλιά μπροστα!...πολυ πιο όμορφο και άγριο!...Βάλε και κάρμπον κόκκινο στο αναγλυφο ασημι σήμα..και θα τα σπάει.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts