2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Welcome mate!Car looks great,I also want to replace my grill with the sport one.Will be doing that soon.What do you think about the 1,4 i-vtec engine?I think it's a little diamond.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx minas,
yeahh this 1.4 is really cool to run,
if you need a smooth driving, just stay under 4000/rpm and it stay around 5L/100, then immediatly after 4000/rpm this engine is not the same, devil inside ! :D
i like it, that's true a 1.8 is really more strong, i have tested it, but this 1.4 allows you to get more savings ^^

anyway more testing shots :

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
just wash it, niiiiiiiiiiiiice!
yeah, i love it ! [smilie=666.gif]

and some shots testing again, oh, i forgot to write it's only phone picture, so sorry for low quality^^

and a trip in Belgium the last month :

during this trip, i had reached the 10 000 kms!

i hope you enjoy it,
and i apologize for my bad english
see you soon mates !

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Those graffiti reflection shots are really good! I bet you can't stop the grin on your face driving your new car! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Have you also moved from Ille-et-Vilaine to Lot, (a long way!) or must you get a new registration for the new car?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah i bought the type S in Brive city, 500 kms from my house, but i live in Rennes, brtianny :) ( ille et vilaine, u're right mate :) )
Now in France the license plate stay on the car, in fact now a car keep all her life the same number/registration.
I will change the plate soon only to get Britanny letters on it ^^
I hope you understand what i mean, i apologize for my bad english;)

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Yeah i bought the type S in Brive city, 500 kms from my house, but i live in Rennes, brtianny :) ( ille et vilaine, u're right mate :) )
Now in France the license plate stay on the car, in fact now a car keep all her life the same number/registration.
I will change the plate soon only to get Britanny letters on it ^^
I hope you understand what i mean, i apologize for my bad english;)
Pas du tout, c'est très bon, presque sans erreur, l'anglais!

I had forgotten that the new French plates only give your département if you want to have the number on there, sorry.
But that was quite a trek for the new car!

Welcome, I forgot to say!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thx you jimm, much appreciated :)
yeah it was a long trip to get it but this kind of civic (type s gt ) is quite rare in France,
specially with this really nice "state" ( is it right ? ), near of new, 10000 kms (dunno how many miles)
it have one year garanty more from Honda, & it is absolutely clean.
I felt a real difference with the 1.4, this 1.8 is a beast :) and i like so much the 3 doors design, bumpers are much better i think, well, i can say today i'm the happyest guy in the world :)

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Thx jimm, much appreciated :)
yeah it was a long trip to get it but this kind of civic (type s gt ) is quite rare in France,
specially in a really nice state, nearly new, 10000 kms (dunno how many miles)
it has one year guarantee more from Honda, & it is absolutely clean.
I felt a real difference from the 1.4, this 1.8 is a beast :) and i like so much the 3-door design, bumpers are much better i think, well, i can say today i'm the happiest guy in the world :)
:D

Re-salut!
Your English is really good, spoken English rather than "formal." Do you use English a lot, maybe at work?

No, I don't VTEC - the 2.2 is the best engine I've ever had.
I drove last week Wednesday from Marsannay-la-Côte (07:30 France time) back home to Frome (22:15 GB time) So a long haul, but the driving in France is a pleasure on the payage autoroutes. Round Lille is a swine though, fast trucks everywhere going to Dunkerque & Belgium. M25 not too bad, but knackered on arrival. 4.6Li/100Km average, magic.

We didn't see many Civics in France, nor Germany over 12 days, I guess at 20, but those we did see looked all well cared for.

Your new license plates have exactly the same format as the new Italian ones, which is a bit odd. (The font is slightly different though.)

You should get a sticker from Pottsy if you haven't ordered one, then you can be "spotted!"

1 - 20 of 53 Posts