2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
My name is joe, I live in Dublin. I recently purchased a civic type s gt, 2.2 diesel. I'm very happy with her so far. I've a few little plans like a bit of color coding and the likes, nothing too extreme though. Great site, it seems to be extremely helpful, lets hope i won't be annoying yous with stupid questions!
Cheerio for now anyways!

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Hello there!Welcome to the forum.Don't be afraid to ask any questions,all of the members here are very helpful!

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forums :D

Congrats on the car, also :)

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Welcome mate! Can the diesel civic be tuned as easily as the vag cars? I had a seat leon fr550 170bhp for £300 i got it mapped to 220bhp and 335 lb/ft.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm living in clondalkin pigdog. Doggle, as regards your question, I'm only learning about the civic diesel day by day so havent really got a clue yet. I'm sure if you look in the tuning or engine section though you'll find what you want!

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
I'm living in clondalkin pigdog. Doggle, as regards your question, I'm only learning about the civic diesel day by day so havent really got a clue yet. I'm sure if you look in the tuning or engine section though you'll find what you want!
not too far away mate, in crumlin myself. make sure you post some pics of your car, be good to se.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
excellent - an addition to the Irish faction.

Welcome along mate

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
We are rising...for a rebellion....of sorts

Man I was Dublin for the first time EVER last week and every civic I saw was a 1.4 plugged up the exhaust :(

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
We are rising...for a rebellion....of sorts

Man I was Dublin for the first time EVER last week and every civic I saw was a 1.4 plugged up the exhaust :(
Mate, i thought i had the only type r, until last week, when i eventually saw another in dublin. i gave him a wave, he looked at me strange, and disappeared off into the distance......:(

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I get that too, ya try be friendly and wave/acknowledge other civic drivers and ya just get the look back like ya have two heads!

·
<3
2,103 Posts
I get that too, ya try be friendly and wave/acknowledge other civic drivers and ya just get the look back like ya have two heads!
Yeah that happens to me too, I just do a slick wave then run hands through hair combo in one movement now so I dont feel so daft. One day someone will wave back! ha :rolleyes:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I must invest in some hair extensions...

*takes note* ^_^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts