2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find this forum to be a very usefull source for information concerning new civic. As I am going to collect my civic in week 40 (beginning October) I've decided to join other enthusiasts of this great car.
BTW, greetings from Germany but I come from Poland and ordered my car in Belgium. Hope, it does not confuse you to much.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Welcome 4gotten,
You are from Poland and live in Germany but bought your car in Belgium...wow talk about a story....lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I come from Poland but I have worked for an international company in Germany since december 2004. I decided to buy my car in Belgium, because prices are lower there than in Germany (400 Euro difference), I got good discount (8%), I do not pay an extra fee that you have to pay in Germany,they call it in Germany "delivery fee" which is around 500 Euro and moreover sales manager in Belgium offered a good price for a car I drive now ( german sales managers even did not want to hear about my car ). I hope it sounds reasonably to you.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Hallo and welcome!

Galaxy grey 1.8 petrol, great combo! Remember to read the check list before you collect your car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome/Witamy!

I have just returned from a 2000km vacation trip to Poland. No offense, but the roads are terrible there - definitely not made for the stiff suspension of the Civic. Apart from that your country is great - especially the girls :wink:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome 4gotten! hope you enjoy the forum

fromswedenwithlove said:
Welcome/Witamy!

I have just returned from a 2000km vacation trip to Poland. No offense, but the roads are terrible there - definitely not made for the stiff suspension of the Civic. Apart from that your country is great - especially the girls :wink:
says a Swede? (I'm assuming) I've been to Stockholm and Norrkoping several times, and at least 75% of the women I saw would classify as drop-dead stunners!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, I always try not to brag too much about my own country you know :) But since you are mentioning it: yes, Swedish girls are also well worth a "vacation trip"! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fromswedenwithlove said:
Welcome/Witamy!

You do not have to tell me about condition of roads in Poland. However since Poland joined EU there has been a big improvement due to the fact that my country gets a lot of money now to have roads repaired/built. But it will take ages before we in Poland have the same infrastructure as Germany has. I do enjoy driving my car in Germany, I like especially no speed limits on motorways. I am really impatient to see how fast I can drive with my civic (only few weeks left). Coming back to condition of polish roads you can see photo I attached (I found this picture on polish Honda forum).
Girls- indeed there are very beatifull girls in Poland. When I ask my friends who visited Poland about impressions they never mention food, culture, beatifull views. nThey allways mention first: You have pretty girls in Poland.

Attachments

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
4gotten said:
I find this forum to be a very usefull source for information concerning new civic. As I am going to collect my civic in week 40 (beginning October) I've decided to join other enthusiasts of this great car.
BTW, greetings from Germany but I come from Poland and ordered my car in Belgium. Hope, it does not confuse you to much.
Welcome 4gotten - sounds as if your Civic will be a proper European Union :lol:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Welcome to the site 4gotten. I'm just back from Munich, Worms and Frankfurt. I saw only 1 Civic on the road in my trip and what a change to all the VW's, Audi's BMW's and Mercedes!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is not a joke, but since January 2006 I saw only 2 Civics on german roads and one that I can see quite often on my way to work. All the rest I saw were demo cars that I drove during test drives. In general Germans love cars "made in Germany". I think that is the way they support national economy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts