2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This afternoon I took delivery of my Galaxy Grey 1.8 EX with camera, blue lights, and more buttons than I can count; which accounts for the stupid grin I've been wearing all afternoon :D

I've just spent the last hour sat in the car, on the drive, in the dark, holding a two way conversation with my car. How cool is that? My other half finally got cheesed off after the fifth time I phoned her to "test the HFT" . But I don't care, because I now own the largest bluetooth headset in the world!!!

Q.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome!! Pretty new here myself but I have to say this is a cracking place. Don`t be ashamed of what you`re going through. When my new baby ( car) arrives I no doubt will be going through the exact same thing to my wife`s embarrassment!!:)

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello qcumber, if i'm not mistaken did the very same thing, sat on the drive for ages.
Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Welcome qcumber. I believe sitting in the car on the drive/outside the house/parking place for hours is part of the general initiation ceremony that all new civic drivers tend to do, so don't feel alone, we've all done it!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Hi

And welcome from just over the border in Cheshire.

as I know only too well..... enjoy playing with all your toys but DO NOT FLATTEN the battery....

All the best...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi all,

This afternoon I took delivery of my Galaxy Grey 1.8 EX with camera, blue lights, and more buttons than I can count; which accounts for the stupid grin I've been wearing all afternoon :D

I've just spent the last hour sat in the car, on the drive, in the dark, holding a two way conversation with my car. How cool is that? My other half finally got cheesed off after the fifth time I phoned her to "test the HFT" . But I don't care, because I now own the largest bluetooth headset in the world!!!

Q.
Hi qcumber... welcome to the forum...

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum Q

Our car is just over a month old ( and I still catch myself nipping out to the garage to make sure she is o.k[smilie=cheeky-grin: )

Actually I still do the same thing with my 3 yr old cr-v
(thinking about joining a help group!!)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Hi all,

Q.
what part of north wales?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey Q!

Welcome to the forum.

I've had Cherry about a month now and it doesn't get any less exciting. I still find myself walking into certain rooms in the house to get a better look at her out of the window!!

Have fun in yr new baby and ignore the rolling eyes of those close to you. They just don't get it!!:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi qcumber great car , north wales now thats a place i will not be visiting again more speed camera,s than sheep , came away with 3 points and £60 fine :( ,first and last time i was on holiday there , give kind regards to your chief constable horrible man !!!! :)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Be welcome Qcumber, Four month in a civic and still a big grinn and still playing with the toys... I'm so happy going back home to drive my car ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts