2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

I have been watching this site for a while now and it's truly a great source of info!

Anyway, I can barely contain myself now as I learned this morning that I take delivery of my NHB 2.2 iCDTi EX next Thursday (8th March) !!!! :D

A big warm hello to all and hope to be able to contribute in some small way.

Cheers

Bob

·
King of the rodeo
4,828 Posts
Hey Bob, welcome (officially!) to the forum!

Only 7 sleeps to go, time will fly by, hopefully the site will keep you busy until then!

CZ

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Bob - Welcome aboard.

I get mine on the 6th so I am very excited too :D

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hey Bob,

Welcome to the forum - as the others said not long to go now

even less time for us - Pick our car up on Friday:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Time!

Is it me or have the days actually doubled in length?
:D

Boy it sucks waiting for a new toy!!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Morning bob,one less day to go.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Don't bother to set the alarm clock....one of the few days you will not need it!;)
Yeh, you will be awake before/at the crack of dawn - and that's quite early now - before 6!!!! [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

I'm sure you won't stop grinning all day tomorrow...... :D :D :D :D .....and don't forget some piccies of your pride and joy.:D :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been up since 6...no idea what time the car is coming, no doubt it will be 11:59PM!

My three year old niece goes into involuntary 'star jump' mode whenever she is excited and this morning I finally know how she feels :D

I have a ridiculous grin on my face that seems to be stuck there!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys...great forum! :D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Hello Bob

Been up since 6...no idea what time the car is coming, no doubt it will be 11:59PM!

My three year old niece goes into involuntary 'star jump' mode whenever she is excited and this morning I finally know how she feels :D

I have a ridiculous grin on my face that seems to be stuck there!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys...great forum! :D
Welcome,by the time you read this you will have your car and won't have time to read messages.
You may find surgery might be needed to remove the grin.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hope you have better luck with yours than mine. So far I have had 3 recalls. One for the fuel filler cap that would not open (now fixed for the 3rd time!) The rear dampers had to be replaced and an electrical fault with the power steering had to be replaced. Also 2 clips that hold on the trim round the wheel arches broke off!. Having no rear wiper is an absolute pain in the arse when it it is raining. There is a constant rattle from inside the dash and on the interior roof where the lights are rattles badly. I am pissed off with it and hate it now. BUT it does perform brilliantly. It just is too hard to live with on a daily basis

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
I hope you have better luck with yours than mine. So far I have had 3 recalls. One for the fuel filler cap that would not open (now fixed for the 3rd time!) The rear dampers had to be replaced and an electrical fault with the power steering had to be replaced. Also 2 clips that hold on the trim round the wheel arches broke off!. Having no rear wiper is an absolute pain in the arse when it it is raining. There is a constant rattle from inside the dash and on the interior roof where the lights are rattles badly. I am pissed off with it and hate it now. BUT it does perform brilliantly. It just is too hard to live with on a daily basis
Surely your car is not an '07 Model year car
'07 model year cars seem to be far better than '06
more like Honda's norm - although there is still some room for
improvement

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to hear about your bad luck! So far I have none of the issues you have described but I guess most of them only transpired over time...so time will tell!

For the time being though I will enjoy my happiness as it comes so rarely as you go through life!

Hope things get better for you anyway! :D

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
For the time being though I will enjoy my happiness as it comes so rarely as you go through life!

Very philosophical.Enjoy the car.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts