2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought i would say hello and thanks for all the info gleaned from this site which helped me make my decision; my fourth type R is on it's way - Bronze with satnav and ipod connector (although that could be a mistake!) wish I could find a pic of a bronze one with the 19" alloys though. Anytime between June and September I should get it.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome to you,

For bronze pictures with 19" wheels I'm not sure we have it by now in the gallery. Take a look at the wiki maybe you will be lucky...

Nice car you have ordered but a delivery date with an ETA of +/- 4 month will test your patience. ;)

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
Welcome tomosgsxr there are a couple of bronze owners on here have a look in the gallery not sure if anyone has 19" wheels though

what part of Somerset are you from?

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
my fourth type R is on it's way - Bronze with satnav and ipod connector (although that could be a mistake!) wish I could find a pic of a bronze one with the 19" alloys though.
FOURTH CTR!!!!!!!

Wish I could afford just one!

As for pictures of a bronze car, look in the gallery - there are a couple that I remember posting - another from Bournemouth and caz.... from Scotland, but not sure if they have 19"s.

Anyway, you know what to expect - just that the grin will be bigger than before!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts