2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

I'm Tim, from Kent and currently own my second civic.
I was introduced to one many years ago when my dad got one in 1996. It was a 1.6 petrol and for a short time I was allowed to drive it and I loved it.
I didn't buy my own one until 2007 when I jumped into the deep end and got a brand new FN2 type R. I've never had a car that made me smile as much as this one. It was even the much maligned deep bronze colour but I thought it looked great! I had it 2 years until my wife told me we were having a kid, which was bitter sweet, as I knew my type r days were numbered.
I returned to the civic family 2 years ago when I got the new 2.2 diesel civic, which I think is a brilliant car. I love the engine and am still annoyed that honda have stopped using it in the civic range. I just don't think I can bring myself to get the 1.6 when it's time to upgrade.
Anyway, I'm plotting on how to persuade the missus for us to get the new type r next year. It's a long shot, but one worth trying I think!
Anyway, that's me, and I look forward to being a part of this forum and taking part!

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello Tim and :welcome4: to :civinfo: :top:

I'm also in Kent :like: Where abouts are you?

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::shakehands:

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Tim....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts