2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My first post.

I've just recently ordered a new Civic 1.8EX I-Shift for September's plate and was pleased to find this website for information on all things Honda.

So now you can all tell me not to go anywhere near that particular model! :D

Anyway, other than the above, is there anything I should be aware of that I can go and beat mt dealer up for not telling me? I've never owned a Honda before, having mostly driven Renaults, and would appreciate any advice, pointers or just a plain old laugh at my expense for choosing such a bag of spanners should it be the case (actually I'm not sure I would laugh, but at least I would make sure I carry out better research next time!).

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Good choice if you ask me ;-) I think more details are needed Colour, Extras etc

Our yes and Welcome

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Righto -

Colour: Galaxy Grey (that was probably the hardest choice!)
Extras: Multi CD changer, ambient lighting, rear parking sensors (these seemd expensive at £400 but my parking is pretty naff at the best of times). Also, the dealer knocked off £500 and threw in free car mats, a tank of petrol and his best wishes.
Excitement level: High!

One thing that did puzzle me was that I couldn't get Penta alloys - if I wanted these I was supposed to upgrade to 18" wheels (at considerable cost). This was bizzare as they were in the brochure for 17". To be fair to the dealer he did say they are going to order in demonstartors with the Pentas on and they could just swop them over. Anyone else had this issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts