2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm a Honda newb looking at purchasing a 2006-2008 Honda Civic EX within the new few weeks :eek:. I'm hoping you can all assist me in finding my way around these parts and guiding me in the right direction of what to buy privately or via trade :).

I currently own a MK1 Mazda MX-5 Berkeley Edition, something quite different to a Civic. I love my MX-5, but for many reasons I'm ready to move on. So bring on my first Honda!

Will :popcorn:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcomes :).

I understand I'd be looking at a pre-facelift model, The only thing I'd miss from a facelift model is the USB/iPod integration. Looking on here solutions can easily be retrofitted via CD Changer.

Is there a guide on here regarding the servicing intervals? I've been offered the following for £8,995 at a dealership:

Honda Civic EX 1.8 i-VTEC petrol
EX spec inc Leather (Sat Nav, parking sensors, bluetooth, cruise, climate)
60k on the clock
Galaxy grey

Personally seems a wee bit overpriced to me. I understand I pay a slight premium due to buying from a dealership but seems a bit much
Will :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Will & welcome to the forum.:)

Not sure on the service intervals but for that money I would want a lower mileage example. Good luck in your search.
What kind of price do you think I should be getting the dealer to? I'd not pay a penny over 8k but I'd begrudge paying that still.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts