2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw Griffin near Pizza Hut in Wigan. He was nice enough to recognise me and my car and waved - can't beat a bit of Civic commoradery.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Bet you were there nailing the pizza hut buffet on your own.

Surprised you didn't stop him to take the Type R for a drive again.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jealousy is a cruel mistress.

I was actually driving back from the gym, Ste, so Pizza Hut was merely a landscape view - and his Type R looked great and looked as if it was driving great, but you couldn't relate to that, could you?

Go and eat some Irish toast...Maaaaa!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
lol at you guys......was good to see you lee it was the plate i recognised then the blue tint on the lights ..lol.
good to see you pal.....was going the cinema with lea to watch paranormal activity 2.....was very good in parts worth a view.

see you soon guys.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Ha, well you have got good eyes mate!

Paranormal Activities is **** scary! 2 days on and it's still ruining my nights lol.

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Griffin I hope you can fit between my seats without squashing the sides. I don't fancy having the firemen cutting my roof off. :)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
cheeky gets you lot are ....i was at the cinema ...lol.

sorry couldn't make it saturday dez.....emergency with the kids mate sorry.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Ha, well you have got good eyes mate!

Paranormal Activities is **** scary! 2 days on and it's still ruining my nights lol.
ex army what do you expect mate lol......:cool:

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I drive in and around Wigan (including Robin park!) daily and I've yet to be spotted!
Seen quite a few other CTR's though, but when I acknowledge them I get strange looks to say the least lol.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I drive in and around Wigan (including Robin park!) daily and I've yet to be spotted!
Seen quite a few other CTR's though, but when I acknowledge them I get strange looks to say the least lol.
exactly the same for me. I usually get sworn at or something for no reason. I never see any with a civinfo sticker though.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
exactly the same for me. I usually get sworn at or something for no reason. I never see any with a civinfo sticker though.
I have a CivInfo sticker on mine too, but something tells me I don't think I'd get spotted if my car was plastered in CivInfo vinyls, never mind a little sticker in my back window! lol.

What reg / year is yours and I'll keep more of an eye out?

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
I have a CivInfo sticker on mine too, but something tells me I don't think I'd get spotted if my car was plastered in CivInfo vinyls, never mind a little sticker in my back window! lol.

What reg / year is yours and I'll keep more of an eye out?
i'll keep my eyes open for you matt if you see a black ctr AAV at the end its me.

Rob i always look out for you bud never see you tho.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone here have the CTR parked on Ormskirk Road near the old Carnige Library. Its silver, same as mine and the reg is one digit different from mine.

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
seen the silver CTR on Ormskirk Rd looks nice never seems to move lol

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I've not seen the silver one on Ormskirk Rd - don't get up that way much!

But I do see a silver one very regularly at the DW gym during the week - no sticker though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts