2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, just a quick enquiry, is it possible to fit the grill type r badge in the correct place without the bumper removal?

If so could someone explain how please :)

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
i did it without removing the bumper, i removed the plastic panel on top and just stuck my hands behind the grill. you can unclip it at the top to get some slight extra space but it is fiddly and just becareful not to drop one of the clips inside your bumper.

I ended up using a small socket wrench that was small enough to push the metal ring on from the back and my fingers started to hurt trying to prise it on tightly.

I used one of these as I had one lying around: Draper Expert 41451 22-Piece 1/4-Inch Square Drive Double Driver Set: Amazon.co.uk: Car & [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51KcYe4uj1L

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I just glued the emblem onto my grill in the correct place, someone tried to nick my last one but only took the 'R' off, thought would glue it incase someone tried it again and so it wouldn't take half the grill with it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts