2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Stevie mentioned to me while I was over at Grinspeed last week that he is planning a Hog Roast over at his unit on the Saturday before the Bank Holiday Monday at the end of the month.

Everyone is welcome, whether you have been to Grinspeed before or just want to come and have a look at what he is all about or even just want a bit of spit roasted hog! :lol:

It should be a good day, a good mix of cars so a chance to get some good pics and a catch up for a few people!

If you've never been to Grinspeed before, the location on Google Maps is here: https://goo.gl/maps/Gl0Uj

Copy the list below and stick your names down to give an indication of numbers please.

Lets make this a big one!

1) Loxy
2)
3)
4)

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's still to be determined.

Best guess will be early afternoon, though I could be wrong!

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
I'll have to get up at 7am to get there for 8.30

At least I'll have a bit of company while I wait :D

More than you may imagine...we'll have the hounds with us, en route to a weekend in Yorkshire. ;-)

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Green light from SWMBO !

:D :D :D

Stevie mentioned to me while I was over at Grinspeed last week that he is planning a Hog Roast over at his unit on the Saturday before the Bank Holiday Monday at the end of the month.

Everyone is welcome, whether you have been to Grinspeed before or just want to come and have a look at what he is all about or even just want a bit of spit roasted hog! :lol:

It should be a good day, a good mix of cars so a chance to get some good pics and a catch up for a few people!

If you've never been to Grinspeed before, the location on Google Maps is here: https://goo.gl/maps/Gl0Uj

Copy the list below and stick your names down to give an indication of numbers please.

Lets make this a big one!

1) Loxy
2) messiahontrial
3) MoHo
4)
5)
6)

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One more from type-r-owners to the list.

1) Loxy
2) messiahontrial
3) MoHo
4) Sprockets + 1
5) Hazz - TRO
6)
7)

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
On the weekend I get married too.. Would have been well up for this, I'll ask the soon to be wife if I can postpone :D

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
So where are all the :civinfo: / customers hiding ? ;)

mark2390, Lunar Tick, Revs FN2, lazytrev, foggy4ever, pigdog, Farqui, gimble, ian.ashton76, leebert1988...and those are just the ones on my friends list that I know !

mattay, dougie175 & Mattyy, I'm sure you three would enjoy and benefit from the meet. ;-)

And I know at least a couple of you are a dab hand with your cameras...official photographer ? :photo:

.​

·
Administrator
18,080 Posts
So where are all the :civinfo: / customers hiding ? ;)

mark2390, Lunar Tick, Revs FN2, lazytrev, foggy4ever, pigdog, Farqui, gimble, ian.ashton76, leebert1988...and those are just the ones on my friends list that I know !

mattay, dougie175 & Mattyy, I'm sure you three would enjoy and benefit from the meet. ;-)

And I know at least a couple of you are a dab hand with your cameras...official photographer ? :photo:
.​
It's pencil'd in my calendar, will my works rota.

Oh wait...you'll be there, which may put some folk off :lol:

I can't use the excuse 'its a bit far', as you're trollin' across the border and clockin' approx 1hr/80miles more. That's dedication.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts