Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKS RSK GROUP BUY.. :)

Your favourite little Princess of Parts (..me!) has a cracking little Easter offer for you all!!

I have in my grubby little mitts 8 HKS RACING SUCTION KITS FOR THE FN2 all here and allocated for this group buy!

These currently retail at £308.55+vat / £370.26 inclusive of vat - But as we all need loads of pennies to spend on easter eggs and beer for the bank holiday weekend - I have arranged the following price breaks .

1-3 Names on the list £295+vat /£354inc

4-6 Names on the list £280+vat /£336inc

7-8 Names on the list £265+vat /£318 inc

So Spread the word, tell your friends and get this list going . Thursday is the last day that I am here before I tootle off on my hoildays so the quicker the lists up and running the quicker we can get you all some RSK's!!

READ BEFORE ADDING YOUR NAME ;-

Each name on the list will be required to give a deposit - The GB will close on Thursday 5th April - So be quick - If you'd like to secure yourself one but cant pay in full - A deposit will hold one until the end of the month .

Cazza xxxxxxxxxxxx

01797 228934:cool:

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Come on guys! Let's get this list rolling ;)

1. Gaz09

·
I'm going fast again!
1,137 Posts
Argh I wanna do it but I still havent fully decided whether in going RSK or Tegiwa for my intake! :(

·
Premium Member
406 Posts

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Guys, if you are seriously interested. Cazza will most likely hold out for you guys. More people, more discount! List if you are still interested! Cazza is off on hols till after the easter break!

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok people - Im off this week just checking in quickly as I forgot to post last week !!
I'm back to work Monday 16th - The offer will run until then , I'll check the final number then we'll get payment and price confirmed dependant on numbers then!
xx

·
I'm going fast again!
1,137 Posts
What's the word on this? Last day today who's in?

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Bugger.. I've just placed an order with you guys on eBay :rolleyes: missed this thread.

I'm totally impatient and wanted it ASAP anyways :p

·
I'm going fast again!
1,137 Posts
1. Gaz09
2. ScottM
3. RosscoMac

There, my name is on the list. Next person to add their name brings the price down to £336! :)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Offer Price is £280+vat even though we only had 3 on the list as I'm good like that - This thread will close at 1pm - Then we are back to full retail - This GB price will not be repeated so if you snooze , you lose! xx

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Thanks Cazza!!! :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.