2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a Flashpro and have locked it to my car. Now where do i find the Group N map? my instructions say to go to the new calibration window and select ECU type and then select a starting calibration. But i don't have any calibrations listed there. Please help! thanks

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I have just bought a Flashpro and have locked it to my car. Now where do i find the Group N map? my instructions say to go to the new calibration window and select ECU type and then select a starting calibration. But i don't have any calibrations listed there. Please help! thanks
Hi mate,stupid question I know but have you got flaspro usb`d into your laptop when looking...
NB...also have you registered with hondata

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
ah,looks like your using the beta version of flashpro manager(2.1.0),not sure but may not as yet include all global cals....I know it says don't wind back but as its your install with no previous cals needing to be uploaded you may be ok to wind back to V1.9.3(full production)...im sure others will be along to give opioion:)

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
hey,good stuff,no probs mate,group N is a definite improvement over stock....just to get rid of the rev overhang is worth it..:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts