2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comes at the end of the week, Scirocco R going! I will miss it! anyway the new car is different! Very different! The difference in BHP is 190! (assume I have 330bhp)

What have I had?? :-D

Pics to follow shortly lol

This may be interesting...

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Subaru WRX ;)

Or the Giulietta Diesel

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I'm surprised you have sold it

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL isnt anyone thinking 190 the other way ;-)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I reckon your coming back to the FN2. You secretly missed it all this time.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a 2.2 civic derv? welcome brother finally you have seen the light :rofl:
LOL I was intending the surprise to be held for a little longer!! That was quick ;-)

2010 Type S GT, Deep Saphire Blue, DIESEL! lol

The Scirocco R is only driven 600 miles a month yet costs £235 in fuel and £1,000 in total running costs!! Ive enjoyed the car although now Im looking (as I mentioned before) to save a bit for possible future house purchase. For £12,000 per year running costs using it for only 7,000 miles is alot but its been great none the less!! I flattened a new S5 only this Sunday lol :-D.. Bet none of the Type R owners can say that!

Anyway the reason for the diesel is the ever rising fuel prices and combined how much the saving is per month, a good £400, will be very useful for any future plans of mine :-D.

I did consider another Type R although with the cost of fuel and my wanting to MOD (MUGEN MMMMMMM) I thought as a cost saving mission the diesel will be a much better idea lol...

I hope when I get my advanced diploma in financial planning (already qualified to be an independent financial adviser) and a massive increase to my pay packet I will return to something like a Mugen M20/200 or RR. But in the meantime ill enjoy my target 43mpg.

:-D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts