2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a civic 5 door, and I'm looking to change the front and rear H emblems. I'v spent a few hours on Youtube, searching google and trawling through the forums on here and really cant find what I'm looking for. So can any of you guys point me in the right direction please? All I need is to find out how to change the emblems even though they are enclosed in the perspex erm.. fascia's... Can it be done?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I dont think so mate. i've got a spare perspex if you want me to try? Time vs effort you may aswell get a sports grille. 100% cooler:cool:

Reactions: Adam85

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think so mate. i've got a spare perspex if you want me to try? Time vs effort you may aswell get a sports grille. 100% cooler:cool:
Thats probably why I cant find anything on it! Only if you had a project in mind for the perspex anyway, it might have to be the sportsgrill as I have seen that somebody has already done what I had in mind.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
TBH the perspex has been in my boot for over a month waiting to be binned, so I'd gladly crack it open to find out. I think it comes apart quite easily. You can get a sport grille for about £70...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TBH the perspex has been in my boot for over a month waiting to be binned, so I'd gladly crack it open to find out. I think it comes apart quite easily. You can get a sport grille for about £70...
Well if your only going to bin it;)...I would appreciate it if someone found out for me before I **** my car up. Though I might change to sports grill if it's only around £70...

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
i started taking it apart. Its alot more hassle than its worth unless you want to be really different. its got potential to look good though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.