1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Do you supply H&R spacers?

Looking for part number 1065640

Its listed for an Accord Type-R, but is also 5*114.3/64mm centre hub which matches my 2007 1.4 Civic I believe.

Its a 5mm, hubcentric spacer.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi,

Do you supply H&R spacers?

Looking for part number 1065640

Its listed for an Accord Type-R, but is also 5*114.3/64mm centre hub which matches my 2007 1.4 Civic I believe.

Its a 5mm, hubcentric spacer.

Thanks,
Hi,

I've just sent off an email to our supplier and importer for H&R, so i should get a response soon.

The only thing i would say, is that i'm not sure a 5mm hubcentric spacer is possible. Eibach go as small as 10mm, because you have to allow for the size of the hub flange which sits inside the spacer. I think the flange is around 7mm (after measuring one of our spacer kits off the shelf) So a 5mm hubcentric kit isn't possible.

Hope this makes sense.

Rich

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rich, I think you are right.

Looking around, lots of places show a picture of the item as being hubcentric, but there is also evidence to say it isnt hubcentric.

How much do you charge for a 15mm hubcentric set (System 4, so i dont have to mess around) ? And how much is shipping to Ireland.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks Rich, I think you are right.

Looking around, lots of places show a picture of the item as being hubcentric, but there is also evidence to say it isnt hubcentric.

How much do you charge for a 15mm hubcentric set (System 4, so i dont have to mess around) ? And how much is shipping to Ireland.

Thanks,
I keep the 15mm spacers in stock, at £110.00 per axle, inc VAT. I think that maybe a generic picture people use, as according to their specs, 10mm is the smallest they do but nothing in that size with the correct centre bore.

Let me know if i can supply you any of the Eibach 15mm, bolt on types. I can get them shipped to you for just £10 next day.

Rich

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've sent an email to you this morning, let me know if you have replied as my work emails filter can be a bit strict and block some replies.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I've sent an email to you this morning, let me know if you have replied as my work emails filter can be a bit strict and block some replies.
Which email address did you send it too? I have alot of junk email each day but i haven't seen anything else this morning.

Rich

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent it again, but guessing you havent received it. Will send a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts