2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to this in 2008 and had a great time. I'd love to be able to go again but I dont really want to go on my own lol. I know Andrea is a massive rugby fan and I'm sure there must be others...

Quoted from the website:

"The Heroes Rugby Challenge, supported by J.P. Morgan, will feature the H4H Northern Hemisphere XV managed by Lawrence Dallaglio, Jason Leonard and Ieuan Evans against the Southern Hemisphere XV managed by Wallaby and All Black World Cup winners Michael Lynagh and Sean Fitzpatrick.
The teams will comprise composite selections of players drawn from the Northern and Southern Hemisphere professional game, the best players from the Armed Forces and the pick of the young 'Academy' players. None of the players will be paid to play. The two team captains and other star players will be revealed at the official launch in August.
In 2008, a special one off rugby match was staged at Twickenham Stadium to raise funds for Help for Heroes. Thanks to the significant support of the Rugby Football Union, a group of 20 international rugby players and a number of high profile sponsors, a crowd of 52,500 spectators helped raise a staggering £1.46m for H4H.
2011 will see a second and even bigger match returning to Twickenham Stadium to mark the 10th Anniversary of our Armed Forces operations in Afghanistan. The aim is to repeat the success of the first match, pack Twickenham and once again raise over £1 million for Help for Heroes."

Heroes Rugby Challenge supported by J.P.Morgan

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Im well up for it Ed & sure my bro and half of the rugby club would be up for it too as long as we haven't got games on.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
I'll be in a field that weekend... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts