2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gonna leave some pictures. Do you think can Honda fix that under warranty - 2015 model. What is that black rubber plug? Thought is a rear washer jet but is just a plug. What's more I found loose hose there. Where is a rear washer located so?
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Car Hood Automotive design Grille Motor vehicle

Light Textile Wood Netbook Automotive lighting

Water Blue Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Road surface Gas

Musical instrument Hat Gas Tints and shades Electric blue

Automotive tire Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper Vehicle door

Automotive lighting Sink Kitchen sink Rim Gas

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,269 Posts
Yes, that should be the rear washer.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Some nasty looking rust bubbling up there also - on a 2015 car 😱 Get that sorted ASAP otherwise the hole to fit your new washer nozzle will soon be too big!

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,269 Posts
I noticed that. I think there's a rust bubble to the right as well. That shouldn't be there on a Civic that age.

Reactions: MrHicks

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah wanna sort it out asap. Just wondering why last owner remove the washer jet and put some fecking plug instead?! Doesn’t get that.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,269 Posts
I wonder if that is a MOT fail/advisory as they always checked my rear washer.

·
Super Moderator
4,503 Posts
as it rains so much in Ireland (allegedly) then a rear washer seems superfluous.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will you get that? Someon made a deep cut in that plug to let water comes out 😂 Was no issue on NCT as rear washer was working. No matter was home made style thought 😄

·
Registered
CW GT
1,622 Posts
Will you get that? Someon made a deep cut in that plug to let water comes out 😂 Was no issue on NCT as rear washer was working. No matter was home made style thought 😄
Gonna need a bodyshop to treat that corrosion/touched up and grab the OEM bits to restore the washer jet.

Didn't realise that's where the 9g jet sits ugh glad the Type-R doesn't have a rear wiper :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts