2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a common issue? I got into my car the other day and noticed that my hand brake lever had cracked into three pieces. Wondering how easy this is to replace?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes mine done it on my 09 Civic type s gt ..... I was gonna by a new one from cox motorsport..... £97 ..... but as was making cabin all a bit red type r ..... I decided to by a leather handbrake gaitor !!! That slides over right as anything !! And now wouldn’t know it was cracked in half !!! I was gonna buy a leather gaitor anyway !!! So I’ve saved £97 ..... Italian leather black and red .. I bought from cs customs I think was there name !! Do all leather for all cars etc etc !! They start on sites from £20 in leather ... mine was £39

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes mine done it on my 09 Civic type s gt ..... I was gonna by a new one from cox motorsport..... £97 ..... but as was making cabin all a bit red type r ..... I decided to by a leather handbrake gaitor !!! That slides over right as anything !! And now wouldn’t know it was cracked in half !!! I was gonna buy a leather gaitor anyway !!! So I’ve saved £97 ..... Italian leather black and red .. I bought from cs customs I think was there name !! Do all leather for all cars etc etc !! They start on sites from £20 in leather ... mine was £39
Got any links for the leather gaitor?

Sent from my Letv X500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up buying the handbrake trim off of a car that was being broken for like £20. Just need to find the time to fit it now, but that's not a bad idea either!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts