2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I caught a lift in a friends car the other day and he had a "Bury cc9060" installed on the dash. From the playing around that i did it seemed a pretty good piece of kit with handsfree, voice control, and iPhone connectivity to play music direct from the phone.
Has anyone had any experience of this little device of is there similiar out there that people would recommend instead that does all the same things? Budget is about £100-£120 which it would seem is what i can pick up the Bury for.

Cheers in advance guys...:)

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Bought an ex display pioneer app radio 2 the other day for £175, think the guy had a few left, also noticed some original app radios on eBay for around £130 I think originals would be fine for up to iPhone 4s I think

Edit - although you'd need to get a double din fascia to fit it.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was possibly looking at keeping the car fairly original looking with regards to mods so wasnt looking to go as far as replacing the whole stereo. I dont really want to cath the modding bug too much this time round compared to my last car...:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Just installed my HTC HD Media Link which connects wireless to my HTC One. Allows me to play music via my Dension Aux, Play Video on my Nav screen, use my HFT easier and play Internet Radio...awesome bit of kit that mirrors everything I see on my HTC One.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts