2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Result! after a crap week away in May on holiday, Yesterday I booked a week away to Corfu with the wife and kids (I suppose it was only good manners that forced me to invite them along)

Anyway, there I was at my boys new school for a meeting this morning, car dealer rang and my new WOP 2.2 Honda EX GT will be available for delivery next week... better than the 16 - 20 weeks I was quoted when I ordered it back in April... NH DAN you were right about this on another post I made earlier in the year. But as it's available so soon, I won't be waiting to get it on a 63 plate.

I've gotten tired of my 2.2 EX diesel which I've had for 4 years (47k on the clock) as the suspension has simply become unbearable since I've test driven the 9th Gen so much.

So all sorted Monday 8th July we land back in UK from Corfu... wake up Tuesday morning to my new Civic and happily wave the 8th Gen goodbye.... back to work on the Wednesday so gives me a day to configure and play. Oh and Civinfo sticker will be going in the rear from day one

Luck comes in 3's so I'm buying a euro millions ticket for tonight and then it will be... :nenner: to work.... hmm with £157 milion squid in the back, I'll probably say good bye to the Honda as well.

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
Luck comes in 3's so I'm buying a euro millions ticket for tonight and then it will be... :nenner: to work.... hmm with £157 milion squid in the back, I'll probably say good bye to the Honda as well.

You don't have a chance, I have been practising this and I won £2.60 last Tuesday, £8.60 Friday and tonight is my night.

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
The problem with syndicates is people paying up and showing numbers etc, I would be happy to show my five lines for tonight for all to see and split (if we take £1million or more) with anyone else who does the same before the draw

Just to confirm I will only do a equal split with anyone who agrees the same (on the thread so we have evidence) on wins above £1million for tonight's draw and I will need to see there £10 worth of numbers as well before the draw in the thread.

So come on lets club together for the big draw ;)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The problem with syndicates is people paying up and showing numbers etc, I would be happy to show my five lines for tonight for all to see and split (if we take £100k or more) with anyone else who does the same before the draw
I can just see my wifes face now.... honey we've won £250,000... that's the mortgage taken care of... oh & one more thing... half of it is going to civinfo members.... D'oh. I'd be divorced in a week.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Surely names, addresses etc would also need to be exchanged... however I would seriously consider it. Also would limit it to paid up members of the forum...

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Syndicate with a twist.... winning ticket of under £100,000 winner keeps all.

Over £100,000: Winner takes half, syndicate shares the rest

·
Living the dream!
8,539 Posts
Surely names, addresses etc would also need to be exchanged... however I would seriously consider it. Also would limit it to paid up members of the forum also...

If the numbers are printed here for all to see before the draw and you have stated in text that you will share with anyone who matches you with 5 lines for the same draw on wins over £1million then I don't see a problem, I guess if someone won big and backed out will make an easy legal case due to your post. I also guess if someone won big they would also want to see the other parties valid ticket before sharing so again don't see a mega problem here.

Maybe you are right in restricting to club supporters but are you in or not? at the end of the day if 10 members play ball then your £10 is now £100 for a £1million win or more so IMO worth the punt as the odds are still not in our favour.

Ok going to edit my post for wins over a million so basically means you only share the big one.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm up for it... when I get back from Corfu wh should get this set up

But I still think it should be as I said... under £100,000 not shared
Over £100,000 winner gets 50% the rest shared between other syndicate members.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Tonight no-one from the UK wins but someone in Belgium :psych:

Greetings,
Dark Flemish

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Forget the lotto, the main point here is that you are getting an orchid pearl EX GT??!! Just changed myself from 8g to 9g and I love how smooth the ride is in the 9g. I'm sure you will love it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts