2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yahoo! Hubby shook hands on a deal for me last night, a blue 2.2 CDTi with 12.3k miles on it.

Picking it up on 11th Feb cos we're away this weekend - but hopefully that gives us a bit of time for me to retain my numberplate.

A bit more than I was hoping to pay per month but hubby's going to fund the extra 'because I want you to have the car, cos it's going to go like stink' bless him ;) Who knows, he may even enjoy driving this one, the few times he gets his hands on it lol

* Doing the Happy Dance *

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure it's DSB - the inky one but not the really dark one (and definitely not Cerulean either).

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought there were three blues - the turquoise-y Cerulean, an inky Royal blue, and a really dark almost midnight blue they call Deep Sapphire.

However - I can only find what looks like the mid-tone blue on the Honda site, so am assuming I've got it wrong and it's DSB. But I could still be wrong.

Can't pick it up until 11th, only have basic quick pics that hubby took with his blackberry yesterday to show me it's a good car. So - pics to follow in 10 days or so.

No worries Lee - I'll give Cazza a shout and see what options there are. I really appreciate you looking though, thanks a mill.

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
I thought there were three blues - the turquoise-y Cerulean, an inky Royal blue, and a really dark almost midnight blue they call Deep Sapphire.

However - I can only find what looks like the mid-tone blue on the Honda site, so am assuming I've got it wrong and it's DSB. But I could still be wrong.

Can't pick it up until 11th, only have basic quick pics that hubby took with his blackberry yesterday to show me it's a good car. So - pics to follow in 10 days or so.

No worries Lee - I'll give Cazza a shout and see what options there are. I really appreciate you looking though, thanks a mill.
The three blues are cerulean which is like a turqouise colour, deep sapphire (dsb) and royal blue like mine

a pic of a skunk2? follow the link in my signature its on the first post :)
Its a purpley blue one lee that u brought at jae, can't find any pics of it though

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
the deep sapphire and royal blue are lvoely colours wish I'd found an R in the sapphire :/ might need to go for a new pait scheme, :)

Congrats Kat :D

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL ST - attached pic of car, not sure what that makes it? Don't really care, I always wanted a 'dark' blue one, so the actual shade is irrelevant. Yes, that's my big worry, that I'm going to get to the pumps and pick up the wrong one :oops: Not sure that's covered on the GAP insurance that S negotiated so hard for!

Coste1l / Lee - yes, it's the purple one I was after, but ideally a spherical one. I know Cazza had something a couple of months ago and I was tempted then. I'll drop her a note.

Everyone else - many thanks for your kind wishes :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Nice choice, I use to have Royal Blue, great colour shame they discontinued it.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Dan for the confirmation :)

You know, Coste1l, funnily enough that's going to be next on the list after I find a purple spherical [gear] knob...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.