2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a black ex 2.2 with panoramic roof and leather in April 2006 and cancelled it for a 2.2 C-rv with an opening sunroof in May 2006 and sort of regretted it, a bit.
been lurking on civ info for a few days and have noted a sense of saftisfaction amongst you Civic owners, so................it
looks like I am going to have to have a tangerine ex 2.2 for delivery in April 2008.
Im a middle aged (57) year old bloke, high miles, can get a bit stiff after a few hours (when I drove to italy last september)
I let you know how I get on, hope my ipod works!!
stan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Stan - it's 3:40am New Years Day waiting for my daughter to come in - didn't expect anyone to be on line.

My Type S comes in two weeks - it will be stuck on the drive for a further two weeks as I will be unable to drive it due to op I will be recovering from - b****r!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Stan - it's 3:40am New Years Day waiting for my daughter to come in - didn't expect anyone to be on line.

My Type S comes in two weeks - it will be stuck on the drive for a further two weeks as I will be unable to drive it due to op I will be recovering from - b****r!
I know what you mean, 3 days after I had a bypass, my youngest brother collected me in a 328 coupe with something like 19in wheels and no rubber....I could feel the ribs moving around....good luck

stan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts