2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Harmony Hill show will be on again this year on 14th May..anyone here who are into shows know this is an excellent show..the past 2 years have been absolute scorchio with the weather and the line up of cars!!

Time: 9am - 6pm

BBQ will be there..usually theres music..prizes will be given out etc..good day out..

I was hoping- if there is enough interest we can have a NI civinfo stand there and show off all types of hondas there..

Lets compete with the MLR and Scooby boys :p :p

Put your name down and ill contact the organiser if there are enough interest. Don't take too long though because spaces are filling up and theres limited number of spaces!! lets get say 5 as a minimum :)

Here goes:

1. FAT4Y- Honda Civic FN2

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All hondas should be good :) Neo- the CRZ would be a good one to have..you can finally meet me!! :p

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
What so you can throw waterballoons at me then???

Not a chance guys :( Im too commited to my job and already trying to get time off for April-ish >_>
I so saw your type r about 2 years ago outside the Coach fattyyyyyy in Banbridge, dunno how I spotted it though

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why didnt you come say hi?

Dont be silly..sure its a day time show..i usually go and stay there til 3pm or so then work!! think you should go anyways..you dont work til late..

Wheres Pigdog?!lol

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Because I was on my way to Newcastle, with someone next to me o_O
So wasnt gonna stop, and run into the Coach looking for you LOL!

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol..i havent been to the coach since 2001 :) back in the days!!

sooo youre coming to this show :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
it was in the daytime!

Ive never been to the place before in my life ;)

Unfortunately I wont be sorry :(

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahh you fail badly!! wouldve been nice to have a CRZ beside us :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
If only I had more freedom to do these things, if it was at say 2 AM then yeah no problem :(

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts

2. Sam- FN2 CTR :-D

3. Pigdog (colin).

ooh i do like a good show...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi guys,

Harmony Hill show will be on again this year on 14th May..anyone here who are into shows know this is an excellent show..the past 2 years have been absolute scorchio with the weather and the line up of cars!!

Time: 9am - 6pm

BBQ will be there..usually theres music..prizes will be given out etc..good day out..

I was hoping- if there is enough interest we can have a NI civinfo stand there and show off all types of hondas there..

Lets compete with the MLR and Scooby boys :p :p

Put your name down and ill contact the organiser if there are enough interest. Don't take too long though because spaces are filling up and theres limited number of spaces!! lets get say 5 as a minimum :)

Here goes:

Hi guys
Any off you,s there last year,think i was the only one there!!!!well i seen FAT4Y there ,THIS YEAR WHY NOT ALL CIVICINFO NI SHOW UP,to many MLR & Scooby there not enough CIVICINFO!!!!
Its a excellent day out for every one plus all the money raised goes to a charity... got there last year 2 girls wanted to polish my car for £5 they done that good off a job i give them £20.....

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Hi guys
Any off you,s there last year,think i was the only one there!!!!well i seen FAT4Y there ,THIS YEAR WHY NOT ALL CIVICINFO NI SHOW UP,to many MLR & Scooby there not enough CIVICINFO!!!!
Its a excellent day out for every one plus all the money raised goes to a charity... got there last year 2 girls wanted to polish my car for £5 they done that good off a job i give them £20.....
you putting your name down matey?

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Justin- put your name down..

I was down last year..great craic getting the Redbull girls to see my Big Redbull tank haha

1 - 20 of 194 Posts