Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Looking sweet! thats a beast of an intake :D

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car :) like the rims mate

Cheers :) had to get them coz the previous owner had left these not so nice 19" rims on it and even before lowering the tyres were catching the arch liners so it was either fork out for new stretched tyres on wheels I wasn't that keen on or get some nice new 18" rims instead...

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking sweet! thats a beast of an intake :D

Yeah couldn't believe the size of the filter when I unpacked it. I saw pics of these before but when it's in front of you it's bloody ma-hoose-ive! Sounds nice and apparently has proven gains of about 15BHP... Can't confirm this, but I'll see when I get it remapped.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Cheers :) had to get them coz the previous owner had left these not so nice 19" rims on it and even before lowering the tyres were catching the arch liners so it was either fork out for new stretched tyres on wheels I wasn't that keen on or get some nice new 18" rims instead...

Fair enough :) what make are the new rims btw?

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love seeing your updates on instagram!

What do you prefer the civic or the golf?
Well there are pros and cons to both. It's a bit of an unfair comparison as my Civic wasn't a Type R, but I prefer the Golfs power, torque and interior quality. I miss the funky styling of the Civic inside and out, the golf is a little bland in comparison... I miss all the features from the Civic especially the electric folding mirrors, the digital speedo and the built in Sat Nav. I miss the boot space of the Civic.
I know I prefer this forum to the Golf forums I've been on anyway :worms:

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
Well there are pros and cons to both. It's a bit of an unfair comparison as my Civic wasn't a Type R, but I prefer the Golfs power, torque and interior quality. I miss the funky styling of the Civic inside and out, the golf is a little bland in comparison... I miss all the features from the Civic especially the electric folding mirrors, the digital speedo and the built in Sat Nav. I miss the boot space of the Civic.
I know I prefer this forum to the Golf forums I've been on anyway :worms:

Good lad hahaha..

But yeah I know what you mean its not really a fair comparison

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Replica BBS badges and BBS dust caps...

And that pretty much it so far. It just passed its MOT yesterday. It's due a service and there's a couple of things I want to check if they need replacing before I get it remapped. The mods "want list" is growing everyday :D
Planning on taking the DAS6 Pro to it in a couple of weeks if the weather behaves itself...

1 - 20 of 121 Posts